NOW KNOWN AS BLEEDING RAINBOW!

Monday, April 18, 2011

TOUR PHOTOS PART I

OK so here's some photos from the first part of our tour with Dum Dum Girls and Dirty Beaches.

CRYSTAL DICK GUIDES US ON OUR JOURNEY.

Dum Dum Girls doin soundcheck at The Milestone in Charlotte, NC

Jules' "No If's, And's, or Butt's" mug.


Alex & Rob in Atlanta at The Earl


Dirty Beaches

We made lots of sandwiches and beans & rice! Rob looks like a Dad in this photo. (btw, don't judge us for shopping at Wal-mart. on tour you're allowed to shop anywhere, OK?! special tour rules apply.)


Playing soccer in Denton before the Conferette Fest!

Probs on twitter.


Got to chill with Grass Widow in Denton!


I AM THE FEMALE JOEY RAMONE.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw the video for "Always On My Mind" on the Take The Pills! blog. The song is stuck in my head now. That is all.

    ReplyDelete